Selected Publications [Google Scholar] [Download Link]
- J. Kim, S. Lim, J.-G. Lee, and B.S. Lee, "LinkBlackHole*: Robust Overlapping Community Detection Using Link Embedding," IEEE Trans. on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), accepted as regular paper (SCI). / Also, in Proc. 35th IEEE Int'l Conf. on Data Engineering (ICDE), pp. 2123-2124, Macau SAR, China, Apr. 2019 (Top-tier conference, extended abstract).
- B. Choe, Y. Lin, S. Lim, J.C.S. Lui, and K. Jung, "Efficient Spread Size Approximation of Opinion Spreading in General Social Network," under revision (SCI).
- (Leave of Absence for Military Service, 2016-2018)
- S. Lim, "Transformation-Based Community Detection from Social Networks," IEEE Intelligent Informatics Bulletin Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 26, Aug. 2017.
- J. Kim, J.-G., Lee, and S. Lim, "Differential Flattening: A Novel Framework for Community Detection in Multi-Layer Graphs," ACM Trans. on Intelligent Systems and Technology (TIST), Vol. 8, No. 2, Article 27, Jan. 2017 (SCIE).
- S. Lim and J.-G. Lee, "Motif-Based Embedding for Graph Clustering," Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment (JSTAT), Vol. 2016, Article 123401, Dec. 2016 (SCIE). / 2016 Qualcomm Innovation Award.
- S. Lim, J. Shin, N. Kwak, and K. Jung, "Phase Transitions for Information Diffusion in Random Clustered Networks," European Physical Journal B (EPJ B), Vol. 89, No. 9, Article 188, Sep. 2016 (SCI).
- S. Lim, J. Kim, and J.-G. Lee, "BlackHole: Robust Community Detection Inspired by Graph Drawing," Proc. 32nd IEEE Int'l Conf. on Data Engineering (ICDE), pp. 25-36, Helsinki, Finland, May 2016 (Top-tier conference).
- S. Lim, I. Jung, S. Lee, and K. Jung, "Analysis of Information Diffusion for Threshold Models on Arbitrary Networks," European Physical Journal B (EPJ B), Vol. 88, No. 8, Article 201, Aug. 2015 (SCI).
- J. Kim, M. Kang, S. Lim, and J.-G. Lee, "Triangle Counting in Networks Using the Multi-Level Branching Technique," Proc. 2nd Int'l Conf. on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp), pp. 47-50, Jeju, Korea, Feb. 2015.
- S. Lim, K. Jung, and M. Andrews, "Stability of the Max-Weight Protocol in Adversarial Wireless Networks," IEEE/ACM Trans. on Networking (TON), Vol. 22, No. 6, pp. 1859-1872, Dec. 2014 (SCI).
- Y. Lin, J.C.S. Lui, K. Jung, and S. Lim, "Modeling Multi-state Diffusion Process in Complex Networks: Theory and Applications," Journal of Complex Networks, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 431-459, Dec. 2014.
- S. Lim, S. Ryu, S. Kwon, K. Jung, and J.-G. Lee, "LinkSCAN*: Overlapping Community Detection Using the Link-Space Transformation," Proc. 30th IEEE Int'l Conf. on Data Engineering (ICDE), pp. 292-303, Chicago, IL, USA, Apr. 2014 (Top-tier conference).
- S. Lim, K. Jung, and J.C.S. Lui, "Phase Transition of Multi-state Diffusion Process in Networks," ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review (PER), Vol. 41, No. 3, pp. 31-33, Dec. 2013.
- Y. Lin, J.C.S. Lui, K. Jung, and S. Lim, "Modeling Multi-state Diffusion Process in Complex Networks: Theory and Applications," Proc. 9th Int'l Conf. on Signal Image Technology and Internet Based Systems (SITIS), pp. 506-513, Kyoto, Japan, Dec. 2013.
- S. Lim, K. Jung, and M. Andrews, "Stability of the Max-Weight Protocol in Adversarial Wireless Networks," Proc. 31st Annual IEEE Int'l Conf. on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), pp. 1251-1259, Orlando, FL, USA, Mar. 2012 (Top-tier conference). / 2012 Samsung Humantech Paper Award.