- Prof. Lim will attend and present at KCC 2019, Jun. 26 - 28, Jeju, Korea.
- Prof. Lim gave a talk about Graph Representation Learning, KISTI, Daejeon, Korea.
- Prof. Lim gave a talk about Dimensional Reduction for Big Data at <Special Topics in Computer Technologies 1>, CNU [pdf(Kor)].
- A research proposal on 'Privacy-Preserving Data Analysis for Massive Graph Stream' has been selected by Basic Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF).
- Two undergraduate students, Kyu Young Sim (CNU CSE) and Jae Hun Lee (CNU CSE), joined our lab, supported by CNU WISE.
- Prof. Lim attended and presented at ICDE 2019, Apr. 8 - 12, Macau SAR, China.
- Two graduate students, Hyunho Lee (PhD Student) and Pilmin Park (MS Student), joined our lab.
- Prof. Lim attended AAAI 2019, Jan. 27 - Feb. 1, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- Prof. Lim's paper got accepted to IEEE ICDE 2019 (extended abstract).
- We started a Slack workspace: http://cnudi.slack.com.
- One undergraduate student, Tae Hong Moon (SNU IE), joined our lab.
- Two undergraduate students, Wonjun Chun (CNU CSE) and Hayoung Song (CNU Econ.), joined our lab.
- Prof Lim gave a talk about Privacy-Preserving Big Data Analytics at Annual Seminar of KUITA, Daejeon, Korea [pdf (Kor)].
- Prof Lim gave a talk about Research Highlight at The KIPS Fall Conference 2018, Busan, Korea [pdf (Eng)].
- Prof. Lim's paper got accepted to IEEE TKDE, a top-tier data mining journal (SCI, impact factor: 2.775).
- Prof. Lim was appointed as a Program Committee member of PAKDD 2019.
- Data Intelligence Lab opened at the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Chugnam National University.